We provide reliable medical coding services for clinics, physician groups and hospitals. Medical coding is a process whereby the procedures and diagnosis given in the charge sheet are coded. The most common medical coding systems used for procedures and diagnosis are CPT-4, ICD-9 and ICD-10 respectively. Based on the doctor’s medical impressions and the indications in the super-bill, if we need to fix a proper code for the procedure and diagnosis, this is a complicated, lengthy and time-consuming process and involves lot of thinking and analysis. Since incorrect coding leads to breach of compliance.
How we offer our clients Medical Coding functionality:
- Our Medical Coders are certified by the AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) and have a minimum of 4 years hands on experience.
- Outsource Medical Coding Services such as CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10 and HCPCS coding across various specialties
- Insurance and governmental regulatory requirements strictly followed
- Payer-specific coding requirements
- On-line and Off-line software utilization experience.
We provide cost effective end to end medical billing outsourcing solutions. To learn more about our outsourced medical coding services, call us today!