The Administrative Simplification regulations of the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) establish compliance standards for security, electronic transactions and privacy of patient’s health in relation to transactions in the healthcare industry. Clinical Info Solutions has undertaken extensive efforts to become compliant with HIPAA requirements and is completely compliant with all the HIPAA regulations. Clinical Info Solutions has engaged in the following efforts to ensure compliancy with HIPAA’s rules and regulations:
- Clinical Info Solutions has designated internal personnel the responsibility of implementing, supervising and ensuring all transaction that take place are within the guidelines of the HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Clinical Info Solutions personnel has received extensive training in HIPAA’s Privacy Rules
Clinical Info Solutions has implemented a HIPAA Addendum in the form of a Business Associate Agreement with all its clients and vendors outlining the privacy and confidentiality of patient health information.
- Clinical Info Solutions has established a secure and safe location to store all its client’s files.
- Clinical Info Solutions has secured its technology systems to shield against loss of data through fire, undirected or directed attacks, theft, and many more risks that exist.
- Clinical Info Solutions follows rules on code of ethics implemented.
- Clinical Info Solutions has enforced Employee confidentiality agreements.
Security and Confidentiality
- Real Secure IDS (Intrusion Detection System)
- Secured V-LAN for separate Clients
- WAN/LAN switches password
- The password for the switches are changed every 45days
- Password repetition is avoided
- Password stored in a secure area
- We have 24 x 7 security personnel manning our office.